Freedom to Choose How You Sell your HomE
When it’s time to sell your home ask yourself these questions:
1. How much freedom am I willing to give up to accomplish my goal?
2. Do I want my home invaded on a moment’s notice by potential uninterested and unqualified buyers?
3. How many times will I allow third party miscommunication and bad timing get between myself and a potential buyer?
4. Do I want to pay thousands of dollars in commission to someone else when I can do it myself and learn a skill for a lifetime?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, our course can teach you how to sell your home yourself with confidence.
Featured on Bott Radio
“Just like my building blocks that can be used over and over again, you can use Daddy’s course over and over again all your life to sell your homes.”
Having Someone Else Sell Your House is Costly
You’re not in control of the process
You lose hard-earned equity
The equity lost can’t be used for the purchase of your next home
If you don’t have enough equity built up, you could even lose money on your house sale
It’s Also More Inconvenient
Not only is it costly and inconvenient, there are additional risks…
Third parties often leave doors unlocked opening your house up to damage, theft, and health issues (i.e. COVID-19).
I have sold 3 of my houses by owner in the past and I wish I would have had this information. The ease of watching a video and the resources that are listed would have helped take the mystery and the confusion of how to sell my house by myself but still have tools at my disposal.
Why you need to take a home selling course
We will teach you how to identify risks and avoid costly mistakes that result in missed opportunities. Most homeowners who try to sell their own house learn things the hard way. You don’t have to because we take you through each step of the process.
We also show you how to pre-qualify buyers better than most real estate agents do. It is now possible to create a virtual walkthrough of your house so buyers can tour it 24/7 and you will not miss showing opportunities. When the buyer is ready to do a physical walkthrough, you will have pre-qualified them and know they are serious. You’ll be in control of the showing process, and no one knows your house better than you do.
A lot of first-time home sellers make mistakes that sabotage the sale, but we’ll teach you exactly what to say and what not to say.
It’s easy to get started: 1. Buy the course 2. Go through the training 3. You’ll have the knowledge you need to sell your house.
Watch our FREE no hassle no registration webinar video “Recognizing Pitfalls to Selling a Home” below.
You Could Save up to $36,000 or More…
Here’s What You Get
A Complete Training Course
Cutting Edge Selling Tools
A Webpage for Your Property
We Make it Easy to Sell Your House with Confidence
Get step-by-step guidance in a complete course
Get a professional property webpage
Wow buyers with stunning visuals
Pre-qualify buyers for safety and convenience
Close the sale confidently
Avoid deal-killing mistakes
Keep more of the equity you’ve earned
You’re in control
Equity Savings Calculator
The Home Selling Success Plan
Become a Home Selling Expert
What’s My Investment?
Become a Home Selling Expert
Online Video Course
The average homeowner moves every 5-7 years. In a lifetime you could move 4-6 times.
5 Year PlanSave 50%
$799 $399 billed 1 time
1 Year PlanSave 25%
$399 $299 billed 1 time
Lifetime AccessSave 61%
- $1,299 $499 billed 1 time
This course provides a full understanding of the do it yourself sales process.
- Can You Afford to Sell Your Home?
- Thief in the House
- Pathway to Freedom Detailed Home Equity Savings Calculator
- Easy Strategies Using Social Media
- Other Platforms
- Videos You Can Make Yourself
- Almost Everything You Wanted to Know About Titles
- Secrets to Closing the Sale
- Radon Remediation Options and Requirements
- Danger Lead Based Paint
- How to add your property VR tour to 247OpenHouse.US
- Get Your Property Showcased on 247OpenHouse.US
- Social Media Advantages
- How to Get Virtual Reality Walkthrough Imaging for Your Home
- Giving Your Home that Fabulous Look
- When Should You Physically Show your Property?
- How to Market Your Home
- Understand Which Documents You Need to Sell Your Home
- Different Tactics that Work Against the Home Seller
- The Secret of Pricing Your Home Correctly
- Who Really Owns Your Property?
- Real Estate Agents – Friend or Foe?
- Avoiding the Biggest Sale Killer for Your Home
- Almost Everything you need to know about Appraisals
- Why Virtual Reality Imaging Makes Sense
- Secrets of Negotiating the Deal
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Won’t there be too much paperwork? A: We show you which company does the vast majority of your paperwork for you.
Q: Can’t an agent sell my house faster? A: This used to be true, but with the marketing tools available today you now have the ability to sell your house as fast or faster than an agent can. We’ll help you learn how to promote your house through a variety of marketing channels that get the best results.
Q: Won’t I make more money selling my house through an agent? A: We’ll show you the secrets to get top dollar for your house. There is a common misconception that it’s difficult to do the things an agent does to get a higher sale price, but it’s not difficult if you have the right information. Besides, you will be saving the traditional commission fee.
Q: How do I get professional photos of my house? A: Curtis is a professional real estate photographer and will show you how to get excellent photos, videos and virtual tours of your house. You can do some of this yourself, and if you need help we will show you how to find the best services.
Q: Isn’t it going to be inconvenient to do all of the showings? A: Virtual tours have changed the process of home showings. Instead of having to leave work, your potential buyers can tour the house anytime day or night. You don’t have to be home, or inconvenienced when you are home. We’ll show you how to pre-qualify buyers to eliminate the tire kickers and ensure they can afford your house so you can save time and get to a sale quickly.
Q: How long will it take? A: You can complete the course in less than a week with an hour or two a day.
Q: Don’t I need a lawyer? I don’t understand house contracts… A: You will be dealing with basic contract knowledge. If you feel you need help, we have partnered with Rocket Lawyer to give you legal resources at a low cost .
Freedom to Choose
It’s your life, your home, and your money. It’s time for you to expand your freedom and enjoy the rewards.